Being a Repository of the Documents which are frequently Referred to.
The following pages serve as reference material. This is the section to come to if you are looking for complete lists of commands, detailed descriptions of policies, and so on.
- Help Files - gives you access
to all the help files from the the game. (If this is too slow, you
can still use the old General Help interface.)
- Commands lists all the commands
available on the mud, with the exception of specialized commands that are
- Board editor commands lists the commands
used in the text editor when writing board posts and mail.
- Moods lists all of the moods you can use
with Legend's special speech system and emotes.
- Options documents all the interface
configuration options available on LegendMUD.
- Socials lists all of the social commands
available. These are commands used for personal expressions (like smiling,
hugging, or bouncing around).
- The GM Guide is a basic handbook and
reference for players interested in founding and running a clan.
- Games and Events - a popular aspect of
LegendMUD, this guide outlines some of the many games and events which
players can enjoy.
- A Guide to Quests - tips and ideas about
dealing with quests, including how to find them, and how to finish them.
- The Code of Conduct describes the
acceptable behavior for both players and staff on Legend.
- The Immort Code of Conduct
describes additional standards for the staff on Legend.
- Playerkilling describes the policies and
etiquette regarding playerkilling-enabled characters and playerkilling.
- Stringing describes the policies on
stringing items (making them custom items).
- Housing for Clans describes the
policies on obtaining a clan hall.
- Descriptions describes our
policies on obtaining custom character descriptions, and what standards the
description must meet.